|Duration||06 Days, 05 Nights|
|Departure Dates||Throughout the Year|
|Places Visited||Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgham, Sonamarg|
Day 01 :: HOMETOWN – DELHI – SRINAGAR
Assemble at International airport. After check in formalities departing from
Hometown and arrive at Delhi to take the connection flight. Arrive at Srinagar. On arrival, you will be transferred to a House boat at Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 02: SRINAGAR-GULMARG (60 KM DRIVE)
Gulmarg means Meadow of flowers, 2730 mts above sea level and is a famous golf course during summer ( which is one of the highest 18 hole golf courses in the world) and ski Resort during winter. On arrival check into the hotel and proceed to enjoy a Gondola ride to Kangpori ( optional ), and enjoy the view of Nanga Parbat. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 03: GULMARG – PAHALGHAM (135 KM DRIVE)
After Breakfast. Proceed to Pahalgam, the valley of shepherds. Drive through saffron fields; visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forests and along the Lidder River. Arrive at Pahalgam and transfer to your Hotel. Evening find yourself at leisure else enjoy on optional tour to visit Aru and Betab valley for a magnificent view of Lidder Valley. Over night at the Hotel.
Day 04 :: PAHALGHAM – SRINAGAR (90 KM DRIVE)
After breakfast, proceed to Srinagar; visit the famous Mughal gardans, nishant Bagh, and abode of pleasure on the shore of the Dal Lake. Shalimar Abode of love built by Jehangir for his wife Noor Jehan. Enroute , proceed to a carpet weaving factory and Shankaracharya temple. Evening free for shopping for Kashmir handicrafts, carpets, shawls etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 :: : SRINAGAR-SONAMARG-SRINAGAR
Early breakfast at hotel and proceed to Sonamarg. This is the main base for the treks that passes along several mountain lakes like the Vishansar, Kishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and Gangabal. Sonamarg is also the major point for the drive to Ladakh across the Zoji La pass. Sonamarg is also a base for undertaking the yatra to the holy Amarnath cave. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer months. Dinner and overnight stay at Srinagar hotel.
DAY 06: SRINAGAR – DELHI – HOMETOWN
After Breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to airport to board flight departing from Srinagar and arrive at Delhi. Then board flight departing from Delhi and arrive at your HomeTown
- It is always recommended to have an insurance while travelling.
- Return Air tickets.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.
- Transfers and sightseeing’s by Non A/C Vehicle as per the tour plan.
- Shikara ride on Dalake once during the stay.
- Entry fees to Mughal gardens.
- Personal use vehicle .
- Gondola cable car entrance fees.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral water, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porter age, tips, phone calls , laundry etc..
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above speci ied itinerary, camera fees.
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not speci ied in the inclusions.
- Up to 30 days prior to date of departure, Rs 10000/- | Less than 14 days prior departure 100%
- Since as per the existing rules outside vehicles are not allowed to provide local sightseeing services at Gulmarg & Pahalgam.
- At Gulmarg the vehicle is not allowed to go up to Gondola station to reach Gondola ride
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card while you are on tour
- PAYMENT TERMS:Initial non refundable booking deposit of Rs. 10000/ – per person
- Balance payment has to be made 15 days prior to date of tour departure.