|Duration||06 Days, 05 Nights|
|Departure Dates||Throughout the Year|
|Places Visited||Shimla, Kulu, Manali|
Day 01 :: DELHI – SHIMLA
Arrive Delhi Airport / Railway station and drive to Shimla (360 Kms. / 04 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snowcapped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. En-route visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on the Mall and the Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 02 :: SHIMLA
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch, join in for sightseeing of various places in and around shimla, The Mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start here (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and the famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03 :: SHIMLA – KULU – MANALI
Transfer from Shimla to Manali by surface. En route visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel at Manali. Evening free for rest and Night stay at Manali.
Day 04 :: MANALI
Early morning visit a place not to be missed – Rohtang Pass, (51Kms / 03Hrs) from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters. Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay at Manali.
Day 05 :: MANALI – CHANDIGARH
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Chandigarh Local Sightseeing cover Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhana Lake. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 06 :: CHANDIGARH – DELHI – HOMETOWN
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Delhi Airport/Railway station for your onward Journey.
- It is always recommended to have an insurance while travelling.
- Transportation by A/C for the entire tour.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan.
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed.
- Service tax 3.50% .
- Any Train/Air fare
- Any Rides/Safari/Boating Charges
- Entrance Fees, Camera Fees and Guide charges
- Visiting to Rohtang Pass by Jeep/Tata Sumo
- Personnel expenses like Phone calls, Laundry, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic.
- Any other items/Expenses/Services not Specified in Inclusions
- Up to 30 days prior to date of departure, Rs 10000/- | Less than 14 days prior departure 100%
- Since as per the existing rules outside vehicles are not allowed to provide local sightseeing services at Gulmarg & Pahalgam.
- At Gulmarg the vehicle is not allowed to go up to Gondola station to reach Gondola ride
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card while you are on tour
- PAYMENT TERMS:Initial non refundable booking deposit of Rs. 10000/ – per person
- Balance payment has to be made 15 days prior to date of tour departure.