|Duration||04 Days, 03 Nights|
|Departure Dates||05 Nov 2018, 20 Dec 2018|
|Places Cover||Phi Phi Island, James Bond Island|
Day 01 :: HOMETOWN – PHUKET
Assemble at International Airport. After check-in formalities, depart from Hometown. Arrive at Phuket. Finish the emigration formalities, proceed and meet our local representative. Check in to Hotel, after proceed to Phuket City Tour. Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 :: PHUKET – PHI PHI ISLAND
After breakfast, proceed for the Phi Phi Island tour. Phi Phi Islands is a must for first timers. It is the topic of conversation for travellers all over Thailand. A Phi Phi Island tour is the most popular activity in the region. Phi Phi Islands are situated 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands. The major ones being Phi Phi Don, which hosts the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie “The Beach”. Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling. A Phi Phi Island tour will take you for great sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling at Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach.. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03 :: PHUKET – JAMES BOND ISLAND
After breakfast, Proceed to Joining a James Bond Island tour and cruise the Phang Nga Bay is the second most popular activity in the region. The area is situated 25 km north-east of Phuket. It consists of numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the waters. The most famous one being James Bond Island with its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”. The Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee is another popular spot to visit. Canoeing through limestone caves into mangrove forests is included in the tours. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 05 :: PHUKET – HOMETOWN
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Day for leisure and shopping. Evening proceed to airport. Board flight to Hometown.
- Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Valid passport with 9 months validity.
- Minimum 2 blank pages in the passport.
- 2 passport size photographs with white back ground ( 35mm x 45mm).
Please Note :: Visa issuance is sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to manoeuvre.
- Return economy class air fare.
- Thailand visa cost.
- 3 nights accommodation Phuket
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour
- Full Day James Bond Island Tour
- The cost of passport.
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Snorkeling or Other Activities
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and anything which are not included in the cost includes.
- Portage at airport, hotels and insurance , laundry, beverages, telephone charges and all also food and drinks not forming part of group menus.