|Duration||05 Days, 04 Nights|
|Departure Dates||Apr 28 2018|
|Places Visited||Delhi, Agra, Jaipur|
DELHI – AGRA (210 km – 3.30 hrs):
Arrival at Delhi airport, pick up and directly drive to Agra, check in to Hotel. Later visit Taj Mahal & Agra fort. Overnight stay at Agra
AGRA – JAIPUR (240 km – 4.30 hrs):
Morning after Breakfast, drive to Jaipur, en route visit route visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival at Jaipur, visit City palace, Jai Singh Astronomical Observatory, Hawa Mahal. Later chek into Hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur
JAIPUR – DELHI (270 – 5.30 hrs):
Morning after breakfast, go for visit Birla Temple & Amber Fort. Later proceed to Delhi, evening free for shopping & overnight stay at Delhi
After breakfast, go for sightseeing in New Delhi which includes Qutab Minar, tallest stone tower in India, Rajghat, Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum, Birla House(Mahatma Gandhi Museum) and the Rashtrapati Bhawan(By Pass), Parliament House(By Pass), Lotus Temple & India gate. Overnight stay in Delhi
Morning after breakfast, drop at Delhi Airport as per the timing
- It is always recommended to have an insurance while travelling.
- Cochin – Delhi – Cochin By Flight
- Accommodation in 3 star Hotels on twin sharing
- Transportation – Push Back A/c Coach
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 01 Bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- Lunch at Good Restaurant (veg only)
- Malayalee Tour Escort From Royal Omania
- English Speaking Guide at Delhi & Agra (Main Sightseeing Time)
- All applicable taxes
- Camera / Video Camera charges at monuments
- Tips, Laundry, Beverages & Misc Exp
- Any optional Tour
- Special Program, party
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight or train delays, strikes etc.
- Any item except from the above itinerary
- Up to 30 days prior to date of departure, Rs 10000/- | Less than 14 days prior departure 100%
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
40% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 10 days of commencement of the journey.