|Duration||06 Days, 05 Nights|
|Departure Dates||Throughout the Year|
|Places Visited||Shimla, Kulu, Manali|
Day 01 :: DELHI – SHIMLA
Arrive Delhi Airport / Railway station and drive to Shimla (360 Kms. / 04 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snowcapped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. En-route visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on the Mall and the Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 02 :: SHIMLA
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch, join in for sightseeing of various places in and around shimla, The Mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start here (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and the famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03 :: SHIMLA – KULU – MANALI
Transfer from Shimla to Manali by surface. En route visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel at Manali. Evening free for rest and Night stay at Manali.
Day 04 :: MANALI
Early morning visit a place not to be missed – Rohtang Pass, (51Kms / 03Hrs) from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters. Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay at Manali.
Day 05 :: MANALI – CHANDIGARH
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Chandigarh Local Sightseeing cover Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhana Lake. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 06 :: CHANDIGARH – DELHI – HOMETOWN
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Delhi Airport/Railway station for your onward Journey.
- It is always recommended to have an insurance while travelling.
- Transportation by A/C for the entire tour.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan.
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed.
- Service tax 3.50% .
- Any Train/Air fare
- Any Rides/Safari/Boating Charges
- Entrance Fees, Camera Fees and Guide charges
- Visiting to Rohtang Pass by Jeep/Tata Sumo
- Personnel expenses like Phone calls, Laundry, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic.
- Any other items/Expenses/Services not Specified in Inclusions
- Up to 30 days prior to date of departure, Rs 10000/- | Less than 14 days prior departure 100%
- Since as per the existing rules outside vehicles are not allowed to provide local sightseeing services at Gulmarg & Pahalgam.
- At Gulmarg the vehicle is not allowed to go up to Gondola station to reach Gondola ride
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card while you are on tour
- PAYMENT TERMS:Initial non refundable booking deposit of Rs. 10000/ – per person
- Balance payment has to be made 15 days prior to date of tour departure.
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
40% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 10 days of commencement of the journey.