|Departure Dates||10 APR 2019|
|Countries Visited||France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy|
Day 01 :: PARIS
On arrival at Charles De Gaulle airport, after immigrations/customs clearance proceed to exit, the arrival hall to find the coach. Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region its region are the world’s leading tourism destination. They house four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and many international organizations. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris
Day 02 :: PARIS
After breakfast proceed for full day guided Tour. Entrance to Eiffel tower level 2 included.The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. And proceed for Seine River Cruise on the river Seine.
Day 03 :: BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM
After breakfast, proceed to Brussels, the capital city of Belgium. Proceed for guided tour of Brussels to visit Manneken Pis Manneken Pis is a landmark small bronze sculpture in Brussels, depicting a naked little boy urinating into a fountain basin. It was designed by Hiëronymus Duquesnoy the Elder and put in place in 1618.Later proceed to Amsterdam . Dinner and Overnight stay in Amsterdam.
Day 04 :: AMSTERDAM – COLOGNE
After breakfast proceed to visit Madurodam. Madurodam is a miniature park and tourist attraction in the Scheveningen district of The Hague, Netherlands, The park was opened in 1952 and has been visited by tens of millions of visitors since that date. In 2012 Madurodam celebrated its 60th anniversary. Visit the famous Keukenhoff Tulip Gardens. Later proceed to Cologne, Overnight stay in Cologne.
Day 05 :: COLOGNE – STUTTGART
After breakfast proceed to view the famous Cologne Cathedral. It is a renowned monument of German Catholicism and Gothic architecture and was declared a World Heritage Site in 1996. It is Germany’s most visited landmark, attracting an average of 20,000 people a day, and currently the tallest twin-spired church at 157 m (515 ft) tall. Later we move to Stuttgart to visit Benz Museum (The Mercedes-Benz Museum is an automobile museum in Stuttgart, Germany. It covers the history of the Mercedes-Benz brand and the brands associated with it. Stuttgart is home to the Mercedes-Benz brand and the international headquarters of Daimler AG).Dinner and Overnight stay in Stuttgart.
Day 06 :: ULM – ENGELBERG
After the breakfast proceed to Ulm where we have the tallest church in the world(Ulm Minster).Later proceed to Engelberg (Engelberg is the leading mountain resort (Urner Alps) in central Switzerland. From the 19th Century, Engelberg became internationally known as a resort and spa, but is today visited as much for skiing as for its clean air) Dinner and Overnight stay in Engelberg
Day 07 :: ENGELBERG – LUGANO – MILAN
After breakfast proceed for Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Lunch on the Top. Later proceed to Milan, Enroute visit Lugano and the beautiful Lake Como in the Swiss Italian border. Dinner & Overnight in Milan
Day 08 :: MILAN
After breakfast, check:Out and proceed for an orientation tour of the fashion city together with a visit to Duomo Cathedral. Free time for shopping and drop at airport.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Return Economy class air tickets.
- Visa Charges.
- Travel Insurance up to age 70 worth premium INR 1,000 / -.
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- All prevailing Taxes
- Tips to the Guides and drivers.
- Mineral water in coach(1 bottle of 500 ml per passenger per
- Tour Manager from Royal Omania
- Cap & Bag from Royal Omania
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks not forming part of group menus.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and anything which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages, telephone charges.
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions.
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels.
- This rate is based on 30 adult paying passengers twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
- 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
- The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
- Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
- If the Euro fluctuation increases 3% from the quoted, Royal Omania has the right to charge additional cost as per the rate during the time of the final payment.
- No hotels or flights are booked currently; all rates are subject to availability during the time of confirmation.
- Advance of INR 30,000 plus a copy of the passport at the time of registration.
- 21 – 15 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE: 50% OF THE TOTAL TOUR COST.
- 15 – 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE: 100% OF THE TOTAL TOUR COST.
- ANY CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT BEYOND 3 MONTHS WILL RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF THE AMOUNT. SHOULD YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR
- BOOKING YOU MUST NOTIFY ROYAL OMANIA TOURS & TRAVELS PVT. LTD IN WRITING. SUCH NOTIFICATION WILL ONLY BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN ON RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER WITH THE REASON FOR CANCELLATION, SINCE WE CAN ONLY ACT ON RECEIPT.
- COMMON DOCUMENTS:
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT WITH ATLEAST 6 MONTHS VALIDITY AND 4 BLANK PAGES.
- PHOTOGRAPH S 4 NOS (3.5 CM X 4.5 CM, WHITE BACKGROUND, 80% FACE).
- 6 MONTHS LATEST SAVINGS ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT WITH SUFFICIENT BALANCE OF 01 LAKH PE PERSON ( WITH BANK SEAL & SIGNATURE ).
- IF EMPLOYED:
- 6 MONTHS SALARY SLIPS.
- LEAVE SANCTION LETTER ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD FROM THE EMPLOYER MENTIONING THE TOUR.
- TAX PAYMENT RECIEPTS FOR 3 YEARS IF ANY.
- FIXED DEPOSIT RECIEPTS IF ANY
- COPIES OF ANY OTHER FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS.
- IF BUSINESS MEN:
- 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT OF THE COMPANY AND PERSONAL.
- INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR 3 YEARS (BOTH COMPANY & PERSONAL).
- COPY OF REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF THE FIRM.
- COVERING LETTER ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD.
- FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
- CONSENT LETTER FROM PARTNERS ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD.
- COPY OF THE PARTNERSHIP DEED.
- COVERING LETTER ON THE COMPANY LETTER HEAD.
- IF RETIRED PERSON:
- PENSION PAYEMENT ORDER COPY.
- RETIREMENT DOCUMENTS COPY.
- IF FOR STUDENTS:
- LEAVE SANCTION LETTER FROM THE SCHOOL PERMITTING HIM/ HER FOR THE TOUR. ( BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE FROM SCHOOL ).
- COPY OF THE IDENTITY CARD OF THE STUDENT.
- IF PRIEST:
- BISHOP’S LEAVE SANCTIONED.
- PERSONAL COVERING LETTER ON CHURCH LETTER HEAD.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory.
- Best Insurance rates for ages upto 80 years.
- Coverage Included medical expenses including Transportation, Evacuation and Repatriation, Loss of Passport, etc.