|Departure Dates||16 Apr 2019|
|Countries Visited||France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland|
Day 01 :: PARIS
Arrive in Paris. Check:In. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris. Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. Situated on the Seine River, in the north of the country, it is at the heart of the Île-de-France region, also known as the région parisienne(“Paris Region” in English). The city of Paris has a population of 2,249,975 inhabitants (January 2011), but its metropolitan area is one of the largest population centres in Europe, with 12,292,895 inhabitants at the January 2011 census. Paris was founded in the 3rd century BC by a Celtic people called the Parisii, who gave the city its name. By the 12th century, Paris was the largest city in the western world, a prosperous trading centre, the home of the University of Paris, and one of the most influential centres of learning in Europe. In the eighteenth century, it was the centre stage for the Enlightenment, the French Revolution, and an important centre of commerce, fashion, science, and the arts. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris
Day 02 :: PARIS
After breakfast proceed for a guided tour of Paris. Entrance to Eiffel tower level 2 included.The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Notre Dame Cathedral or simply Notre Dame, is a historic Roman Catholic Marian cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris No guiding inside the Cathedral. Visit the church in silence.Later proceed for Seine River Cruise on the river Seine. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris
Day 03 :: BRUSSELS – AMESTERDAM
After breakfast, proceed to Brussels, the capital city of Belgium. Proceed for guided tour of Brussels to visit Manneken Pis Manneken Pis is a landmark small bronze sculpture in Brussels, depicting a naked little boy urinating into a fountain’s basin. It was designed by Hiëronymus Duquesnoy the Elder and put in place in 1618.Later proceed to Amsterdam. Dinner and Overnight stay in Amsterdam.
Day 04 :: AMSTERDAM – HEPPEHEIM
After breakfast proceed to visit the world famous and beautiful Keukenhof Tulip Gardens. Keukenhof, also known as the Garden of Europe, is one of the world’s largest flower gardens, situated in Lisse, South Holland, Netherlands. Canal Cruise. Later proceed to Cologne, Overnight stay in Cologne.
Day 05 :: COLOGNE – ENGELBERG (SWITZERLAND)
After breakfast proceed to view Cologne Cathedral, Cologne Cathedral was the tallest structure in the world for a four year period, from the year 1880 until the year 1884. Later proceed to Engelberg by coach. (Engelberg is the leading mountain resort (Urner Alps) in central Switzerland. From the 19th Century, Engelberg became internationally known as a resort and spa, but is today visited as much for skiing as for its clean air) Overnight stay in Engelberg
Day 06 :: MT.TITLIS – ENGELBERG
After the breakfast proceed for Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Lunch on the Top. Then transfer you to Lucerne. View of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal), View of Spreuerbrücke. (Spreuer bridge), view of Kapellbrucke (chapel bridge) Dinner and Overnight stay in Engelberg.
Day 07 :: Orientation of Zurich. Drop at airport.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory.
- Best Insurance rates for ages upto 80 years.
- Coverage Included medical expenses including Transportation, Evacuation and Repatriation, Loss of Passport, etc.
- COMMON DOCUMENTS:
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT WITH ATLEAST 6 MONTHS VALIDITY AND 4 BLANK PAGES.
- PHOTOGRAPH S 4 NOS (3.5 CM X 4.5 CM, WHITE BACKGROUND, 80% FACE).
- 6 MONTHS LATEST SAVINGS ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT WITH SUFFICIENT BALANCE OF 01 LAKH PE PERSON ( WITH BANK SEAL & SIGNATURE ).
- IF EMPLOYED:
- 6 MONTHS SALARY SLIPS.
- LEAVE SANCTION LETTER ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD FROM THE EMPLOYER MENTIONING THE TOUR.
- TAX PAYMENT RECIEPTS FOR 3 YEARS IF ANY.
- FIXED DEPOSIT RECIEPTS IF ANY
- COPIES OF ANY OTHER FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS.
- IF BUSINESS MEN:
- 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT OF THE COMPANY AND PERSONAL.
- INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR 3 YEARS (BOTH COMPANY & PERSONAL).
- COPY OF REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF THE FIRM.
- COVERING LETTER ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD.
- FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
- CONSENT LETTER FROM PARTNERS ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD.
- COPY OF THE PARTNERSHIP DEED.
- COVERING LETTER ON THE COMPANY LETTER HEAD.
- IF RETIRED PERSON:
- PENSION PAYEMENT ORDER COPY.
- RETIREMENT DOCUMENTS COPY.
- IF FOR STUDENTS:
- LEAVE SANCTION LETTER FROM THE SCHOOL PERMITTING HIM/ HER FOR THE TOUR. ( BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE FROM SCHOOL ).
- COPY OF THE IDENTITY CARD OF THE STUDENT.
- IF PRIEST:
- BISHOP’S LEAVE SANCTIONED.
- PERSONAL COVERING LETTER ON CHURCH LETTER HEAD.
- COMMON DOCUMENTS:
- Hotel accommodation.
- Return air-tickets.
- Visa charges.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing and entry fee as per Itinerary.
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- All prevailing Taxes.
- Tips to the Guides and drivers.
- Insurance up to 70 years.
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks not forming part of group menus.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and anything which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages, telephone charges.
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions.
- Mineral water in Coach.
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels.